A warm not-fuzzy, straight-forward philosophy on women empowerment and getting happy!
Let’s start a revolution. A feminine revolution. Not like one you may have seen or read about in the past. This type of revolution lead by women are not often found in traditional history books. These are the courageous stories told and lived by women passed down over generations. These are the bravest of women who change history by bucking the system and challenging societal norms through the depth of their truth, the conviction of their voice and the power of their being.
Beyond sMALL talk
A community that goes beyond soul-sucking chit chat to get real about legit topics women care about!
Head on over to the blog for insight, tips & tools.
You & Me
Let’s work together because It actually does take a village.
STEP #1 START HERE – WITH YOURSELF!
17 NO BS SELF-CARE TIPS YOU CAN DO RIGHT NOW
(instead of Another F’king Manicure)
Nice to E-Meet You!
5 SECONDS ON JACKIE:
1. I am a New Yorker inside out. Heavy accent, talk with my hands and wear all black.
2. I am adopted. From birth, like right out of the vag and into my mother’s arms. My sister and I are biological, 20 months apart.
3. I am a party girl at heart yet nowadays the party ends at 9 PM. That’s the life of a #specialneedsmom.
4. I am a brand ambassador for a NYC based, woman-owned company, Rawly Bold. Check out the outrageous Fearlessly Authentic t-shirt I am wearing. Shop for a cause while donating to charities at Rawly Bold.
5. I am married to my high school sweetheart. Sounds way more romantic than it actual is.
BONUS: my favorite words are awry and douche bag. I live for skirt steak medium rare and always carry about 4 lip glosses in my bag.
Recently on the Blog
What She Says…
What I love most about Beyond Small Talk is that it really is beyond small talk. We share vulnerably and we talk about things that we often don’t talk about in “the real world.” We share our deep fears and cheer each other on. I always feel seen and accepted and leave with a sense of renewal and excitement. Jackie has made BST such a great space to be a part of and I look forward to each session.
— Yaritsa Arenas, Branding & Websites | http://yaritsaarenas.com
Jackie made me feel so supported during my journey. She is extremely gifted at holding people accountable and keeping them on their game, while still being loving and gentle at the same time. I highly recommend Jackie to anyone looking for a support system and community as they make big life changes and strive to be their best self.
— Becca Schack, Dark Disco Pop Queen | http://www.becadreams.com/
YOU BECOME AN INSIDER
To the some what bi-monthly tips, tools and randomness on being a multi-dimensional women, in the modern world, on a mission to elevate woman kind, celebrate IRL experiences and encourage women's communities (while leaving all your f*cks at the door).